Those of you who follow Wishful Living on facebook may have noticed "Your daily WISH..." is posted each and every day. A few examples are below.
Sarongs - they are just one practical piece of fabric, beautiful too!
- Head Wrap
- Baby Sling
- Superman Cape
- Long Skirt
- Head Wrap
- Dust Cover for Computer
- Doggie Sling
- Beach Blanket
- Wrap Top
- Lamp Shade Dimmer
- Wall Art
- Gift Bag
- Chair Upholstery
- Seat Cover
- Sauna Wrap
- Room Divider
- Beach Bag
- Overnight Bag
- Swimsuit Cover
- Head Scarf
- Picnic Blanket
- Mini Skirt
- Beach Towel
- Bed Cover
- Pillow Cover
- Shower Curtain
- Arm Sling
- Meditation Rug
- Yoga or Stretching Strap
Don't feel like spending a huge load on your holiday paper this year? No problem, we have some fun and beautiful alternatives for you! These gift wrapping ideas will not only impress your recipient, but they look very tasteful under the tree. HUGE thanks to SAS Interiors we are going to share some ideas with you!
Three of your best gift wrapping friends:
1. Brown paper gift wrap. You can buy it in a roll, or just re-purpose those brown grocery store bags.
2. Twine, hemp chord, yarn, or raffia--these are all GREAT choices for tying up that final bow.
3. Organic material from the great outdoors: tree branches, leaves (if there are any left!), and red holly berries. These are great pieces to intertwine with the final wrappings of your gift.
Check out all of the unique and creative ideas for wrapping holiday gifts that SAS Interiors has to offer. And we also have a great Pinterest board all about gift wrap. Last but not least, be sure to stop by Wishful Living to put a wonderful gift in your beautiful gift box this week! Cheers and Happy Holidays from all the folks at Wishful Living!
For instance, the Pashmina Scarves in our store are a great buy. These beautiful scarves come from Nepal. They are so soft, delicate and come in a variety of colors to choose from. Whether you chose to dress up an outfit with a bold solid print red scarf or perhaps one with intricate designs, you will be certain to fall in love with these scarves!
Beautiful, soft, woven scarves in a variety of colors come from Guatemala and are available as well. These scarves are great for tying in various ways whether you chose to braid a scarf on one side or simply warp it around your neck. There are so many fun colors to choose from, I often have a hard time deciding which scarf to wear for the day. They are so comfortable and warm.
Wishful Living also offers a variety of light weight summer scarves. I imagine these scarves would be perfect for tying in your hair. With fun prints such as roses, dragonflies and butterflies that come in many different colors, these scarves are bound to turn some heads and get you a few compliments. A wonderful woman came into the store the other day, and said she doesn't feel dressed completely unless she is wearing a scarf with her outfit. Scarves dress up any piece of clothing and add the extra pizazz we all adore.
Perhaps you could purchase a scarf to tie to your bag or luggage? Does your loveable dog need a scarf to strut his/her stuff while going for a walk in the park? Scarves can also adorn our tables and chairs creating a unique décor for any household. These beautiful scarves could be hung on a rod in a kitchen window to create a beautiful valance look and let just the right amount of light in. The possibilities are endless as to what you can do with a scarf!
So as the winter months are approaching us, be sure that you have a few great scarves in your house to wear or decorate with. Come visit us at Wishful Living and see the wide variety of scarves offered throughout the store. There are so many creative uses for scarves! What is your favorite way to wear or use a scarf?
Located at 321 Mountain Ave in historic downtown Berthoud, Colorado, Wishful Living is a very large, unique store which offers an eclectic collection of folk art, jewelry, rugs, furniture, country, masks, candles, textiles, garden, ethnic, cards, baskets and so much more! We are open Monday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm and Sunday, 12pm to 5pm.
These large baskets were handcrafted in Ghana, Africa and lately they are seen EVERYWHERE, and with a multitude of uses! Some of our favorite uses for these baskets (yes, you can get them at Wishful Living):
1. Load up your basket with your favorite arts and crafts supplies and pick a sunny spot on the porch. These baskets are sturdy and can hold a lot. I thought the addition of a bottle of wine would be wonderful too!
2. When considering new bathroom decor, these baskets are quite attractive for storing extra guest towels.
3. Heading to a party empty-handed? Fill your basket with your favorite local brew and a couple of glasses to bring to the party!
4. If you can’t decide on a piece of pottery to house your plant, you can put the pot inside a basket to add some color to your home.
5. Tote around your vegetables from the market.
6. If you need to organize your winter garments, these baskets make an attractive disguise!
These African baskets can be found at Wishful Living in beautiful, downtown Berthoud, Colorado. Come and get yours before they’re all gone!