These large baskets were handcrafted in Ghana, Africa and lately they are seen EVERYWHERE, and with a multitude of uses! Some of our favorite uses for these baskets (yes, you can get them at Wishful Living):
1. Load up your basket with your favorite arts and crafts supplies and pick a sunny spot on the porch. These baskets are sturdy and can hold a lot. I thought the addition of a bottle of wine would be wonderful too!
2. When considering new bathroom decor, these baskets are quite attractive for storing extra guest towels.
3. Heading to a party empty-handed? Fill your basket with your favorite local brew and a couple of glasses to bring to the party!
4. If you can’t decide on a piece of pottery to house your plant, you can put the pot inside a basket to add some color to your home.
5. Tote around your vegetables from the market.
6. If you need to organize your winter garments, these baskets make an attractive disguise!
These African baskets can be found at Wishful Living in beautiful, downtown Berthoud, Colorado. Come and get yours before they’re all gone!